|The Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) Poland BD Lead, residing in Warsaw, Poland, will work strategic relationships with Raytheon's customers and be responsible for delivering on the company’s growth goals in Poland. The Poland BD Lead will also provide status of neighboring country opportunities on an as capable basis. As part of the integrated customer team, the individual will report directly to the RMS VP International Business Development and matrixed to the Poland Country Leader. |
- Serve as a key interface for Raytheon’s MOD customers and internally to RMS product lines.
- Ensure key RMS pursuits are won and that Raytheon achieves its bookings plan and growth targets.
- Closely align with the Poland Country Leader to ensure execution of RMS country strategy elements.
- Collaborate with businesses to identify strategic growth opportunities, participate in proposal development and capture plans.
- Facilitates and enables increased relationship with MOD customer
- Develops and sustains extensive relationship with customer to recognize customer requirements, develop opportunities, identify emerging needs and shaping customer requirements
- Develops and maintains customer contact and engagement plans and coordinates one Raytheon approach and ensure enterprise relationship with customer
- Conducts market studies and forecasting reviews, win orders (i.e. closing deals as capture team member); participate in post-award analyses.
- Provides situational awareness to all Raytheon businesses engaging with customer on current pursuits to ensure alignment on key messaging and maximize enterprise growth
- Collects, analyzes, disseminates and implements competitive intelligence in a timely and consistent manner
- Leverages Reps and Consultants, Trading Partners and other key stakeholders to build relationship and foster opportunity generation
- Act as independent channel, in coordination with capture team, to get customer feedback and insight regarding program execution
- Acts as extended member of capture team, providing customer and market insights needed through development of win strategy, program requirements and proposal development
- Working with all businesses to understand the Raytheon product portfolio and to connect available products and services together to provide the most comprehensive RTN solution to the customer.
- Creating integrated customer solutions and cross-selling Raytheon’s portfolio
- Expands customer and industry awareness of Raytheon’s product and service offerings
- Twelve plus years of progressive experience in international business development, international program management and/or equivalent defense or industry experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, in engineering, business administration, or international business
- Direct knowledge of customers in Poland, including excellent working relationships with senior government and military leaders, U.S. embassy team, and regional industry executives.
- Understanding of the regional political and military environments.
- Experience with US military in the region, knowledge of how they interface with covered countries Defense Forces and government decisions makers.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment
- Proven Business Capture and Proposal experience with results allowing for top-line growth and strategic competitive wins
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning and ability to analyze and evaluate missions, requirements, technologies and capabilities.
- Understanding of country specific geo-political and military environments
- Understanding of local cultural customs and norms
- Proven success identifying legitimate opportunities for new business in Poland and in fostering new opportunities within existing relationships
- Advanced understanding of the Poland’s procurement, fiscal and regulatory environments.
- Working experience with the US government (USG), DoD and the assigned country defense system acquisition processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with USG foreign and security policies in the region, including the USG export requirements (ITAR, etc.), procedures (FMS, etc.), and FCPA.
- Experience in partnering with geographically dispersed units
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on cross-cultural issues and understanding; ability to successfully manage sensitive political issues.
- Relevant experience in developing critical relationships at a senior level
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal communication
- Understanding of Raytheon’s product portfolio, technologies and services
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
- Polish speaking - intermediate level – highly preferred; or, willingness to learn on an accelerated basis
- Advanced degree in business or relevant technical field.
- Knowledge of surrounding countries within the region for opportunity growth