Job Description:Raytheon IIS is seeking a Cadre instructor for three (3) training programs servicing unique customer requirements. The instructor will conduct academic lecture, lead guided discussion, demonstrate procedures and provide hands-on instruction, coaching and mentoring. He/she will design, coordinate and administer practical training exercises, field training exercises and culmination exercises to reinforce student knowledge, refine student skill and develop student operational judgment. The instructor will design course syllabi, develop lesson plans, administer courseware and provide training for three (3) standing Programs of Instruction (POI). He/she will plan and coordinate course schedules and daily learning activities with co-instructors, external offices, training providers and other stakeholders. The instructor will integrate operational lessons learned, insights from the field, technology/procedural evolutions, customer requirements and other relevant developments into standing courseware and employ various automated software programs as part of day-to-day operations; software includes the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and OneNote); Adobe Acrobat Pro; and miscellaneous customer-specific systems.Required Skills:
- At least five years of operational experience with the intelligence community or DOD Special Operations/Special Mission Communities;
- At least five (5) years of fielded technical operations experience in support of community requirements;
- Operational field experience in the community security principles and practices
- Prior experience planning technical operations and coordinating activities with fielded stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional rapport with other in a small team environment;
- Ability to operate under broad intent independent of direct oversight;
- Adapts well to change and thrives in an atmosphere that required initiative, creativity and teamwork;
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the aptitude to employ other automated programs, databases and technology-based capabilities;
- Ability to sustain demanding operational tasks in challenging environments over extended periods of time.
Required Education (including Major):
- Strong working knowledge of modern radio frequency communication infrastructure to include signal propagation, modulation types, multiplexing structures and associated equipment such as transmitter antennas, receivers and processing suites;
- Prior experience in working with foreign organizations and entities;
- Versed in Operations Risk Management principles;
- Prior instructor experience such as lesson planning, lecture, hands-on demonstration and remediation;
- Prior experience in professional coaching and/or mentoring roles;
- Prior experience in formal instructional design;
- Prior project management experience.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Experience may be substituted for education. 111797
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Training and Development, All, Warfighter Support Services