This is a Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) / IA Team Leader position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Dallas, TX facility. The position is responsible for execution of a comprehensive IA program under the applicable governing documents such as: JAFAN/JSIG, DCID 6/3/ICD 503, and NISPOM as directed by the ISSM. The candidate will be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate will possess excellent leadership, writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems.
- This position requires applicants to have a final Top Secret security clearance with a background investigation performed within the last five years.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II (one of the following - CAP, CISSP or Associate, CASP, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Very strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Prior ISSO/Information Assurance Officer (IAO) or alternate ISSO/IAO experience or System Administration experience
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
Required Education: BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Security, All, Space and Airborne Systems