Raytheon Missile Systems, Albuquerque provides comprehensive expertise in pulsed power engineering, diagnostics and effects testing; RF and particle code simulation; Mobile Range® and airborne flight test; satellite systems support and tracking; large facility operations, maintenance, and engineering; sensor development and diagnostics; control and data acquisition systems; software and automation; materials fabrication, assembly, processing and coating; quality engineering; and document production, imaging and management. Key growth opportunities include the integration of directed energy weapons on combat platforms. Raytheon Albuquerque is also a leader in development of linear accelerator technology for government and commercial applications.Description:The chosen candidate will be able to provide Raytheon Albuquerque with the capability to serve our customers through superb engineering. S/He will design customer antenna systems which facilitate future growth of business and provide support for a variety of costumers. S/He should have a broad range of knowledge with experience in RF tracking, communication and antenna design while continually striving to maintain the most up to date knowledge of technological advances within the field and industry. In addition s/he should have experience with telemetry systems, flight systems, signal processing, power management and conditioning, thermal and electrical loading, and test and diagnostics.Required Education/Skills/Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience with schematic capture, SPICE simulation, and layout of mixed signal and/or power supply Circuit Card Assemblies.
- Experience with system modeling, analysis, tuning, and design aspects relative to precision optical and RF tracking systems
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink modeling tools
- Proficient in board to system level system architecture
- Proficient in schematic capture and CCA design
- Experience using lab and field test equipment such as: Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and Signal Generators
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor***This position can be a G09 or G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position
- RF antenna design, modeling, construction and integration
- Fluency with FAA standards and regulations and military TRLs (Test Readiness Level)
- Experience in end-to-end optical tracking system modeling to include gimbal performance, network latency constraints and operator feedback test and integration
- Develop task level requirements derived from system level requirements
- MS in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Security Clearance: Secret
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Electrical Engineering, Engineering, All