The FP&A/Accounting position is responsible for providing support to the RVS FP&A manager. Deliverables include tracking billings for all FFP contracts, coordinating and consolidating input for monthly business reviews, pulling metric data, generating weekly financial reports, tracking and reporting financial performance as it relates to RVS bookings, sales, profit and cash, assisting with month end close activities, and responding to ad-hoc requests when at times provided minimal direction. The ideal candidate is able to quickly identify risks and opportunities when analyzing large amounts of data and offering his or her guidance when needed. Other responsibilities include providing cash management support and balance sheet oversight. The candidate must be willing to communicate, ask questions and work with other functional organizations to accomplish team objectives. In addition, the candidate must be able to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations. This position is in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment where accuracy is key.Required Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Finance Management, Accounting, Business Management or Related Field
- Experience with SAP Business Systems (PRISM, SAP, BW, RPLAN, etc.), database management, generating pivot tables, and extracting relevant information.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint).
- Able to quickly learn and utilize systems and tools; and independently create and accurately analyze cost data
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines/levels (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, etc.)
- Must be flexible and willing to deal with a wide range of work assignments
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal/external dissemination
- Self-motivated individual that does not require daily direction or management
- Ability to respond to questions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders
- Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse and PRISM
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Able to acquire knowledge of new business/financial systems
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to think strategically, as well as tactically
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplineDesired Education:
MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Finance, All, Space and Airborne Systems