Raytheon Company, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90+ years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support servicesAt Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we transform data into intelligence. As a leading systems and solutions provider of intelligence, security, and advanced information technologies to government customers in the United States and internationally, IIS provides the right knowledge at the right time, enabling our customers to make timely and accurate decisions to achieve mission goals of national significance. Bring your talent and skills to the Raytheon IIS engineering team!The Raytheon Patriot Software Validation team is seeking a qualified Software Test engineer. The candidate will perform tasking as part of the Patriot Software Validation team. Responsibilities will include requirements analysis, updating test objectives, updating test procedures, test conduct, test data analysis and test results reporting. The candidate must have experience with software development processes, methodologies, and tools.
- A minimum of 6 years related Engineering experience
- Background in software requirements, analysis, integration or test
- Experience working wth integration or test activities for software products
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Knowledge of Air Defense Systems
- Proficiency with DOORs
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Existing DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of the following testing simulators: Battalion Software Simulation System (BAS3), Interoperability Engineering Systems (IES), Digital Transfer Unit (DTU), Flight Mission Simulator Digital (FMS-D)
- Detail oriented self-starter who can function independently or within a multifaceted team
- Experience working on a DoD program and with the Patriot Air and Missile Defense System
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Software Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services