Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence CommunityRaytheon is currently seeking a Mission Support Center Operator to provide 24x7 Tier-1 direct support for detection, isolation, and resolution of ground segment problems and serves as first responder and ‘one-stop shop’ for all site issues, requiring a broad level of knowledge of high priority systems across a multi-location enterprise. Tier-1 level support duties include monitoring, recognition, evaluation, and correction of system and network problems. Support personnel will interface with the site Mission Directors, Mission Controllers, external sites and/or system operators as required for real-time detection, isolation, and resolution of problems, and serve as backup support to engineering crew.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Documents problems in logging and discrepancy reporting tools
- Collects data describing the environment at the time of the failure
- Serves as a single point of contact for monitoring and troubleshooting capability
- Escalates problems to Tier-2 level as required, perform call-ins as necessary
- Coordinates with any required resources across the enterprise to resolve operational issues
- Works with other 24x7 engineering crews across multiple locations providing enterprise level maintenance support, with high customer visibility into all actions and response
- Provides necessary mentorship, guidance, and training of entry level engineering crew
Required Skills Include:
- Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level I (minimum) Certification
- Must have a broad knowledge of high priority systems across a multi-location enterprise
- Requires good communication skills in order for the effective and accurate exchange of information across a multi-location enterprise, with customer visibility into crew-based actions and response
Desired Skills Include:
Educational Requirements: Requires a BS Degree and minimum of 4 years experience or 12 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.NOTE: This position will be either a Sr. Info Sys Technologist I (G08) or Sr. Info Sys Technologist II (G09) depending on the successful candidates experience and other qualifications.
- System administration experience to include UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Management Systems like HP Operations Manager is a plus.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Technical, All, Warfighter Support Services