IIS’ Mission Support and Modernization’s Finance Team is seeking an experienced Sr. Finance Program Cost & Schedule Analyst to join our Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Combat Systems (C5 Systems) finance organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overall financial and business management support of several dynamic programs within the company. This role requires a business partner approach to independent work effort under the direction of finance management.This position will be an integrated part of a dynamic program environment, performing Earned Value Management, Cash Management, and financial analysis functions. This will involve the generation of both internal and external financial reporting requirements, monitoring and analysis of cost data and cash flow, as well as in-depth financial planning. The candidate selected will be responsible for implementing, reporting, and maintaining MPM/APEX EVMS data. A successful candidate should have a demonstrated working knowledge of utilizing an EVMS, and of preparing the standard Earned Value customer reporting, including CFSR’s and CPR’s. Additionally, BCR generation and accompanying SWA maintenance is a requirement of this position as well as the facilitation of quality variance analysis that includes cause, impact and corrective action substantiation.Specific areas of responsibility also include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation and presentation of program financial deliverables
- Forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit and cash using Business Planning & Simulation (BPS)
- Preparation and presentation of internal reporting requirements
- Generation and analysis of Estimate At Completion (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, and risks and opportunities
- Utilization of business software such as SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, Microframe Project Manager (MPM), and Program Management Excellence (PMX) to manage program operations.
- Creative problem solving
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
- Good business partner skills and customer focus
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of Program Controls/Finance Analyst experience
- Past experience in Earned Value Management concepts and application
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (specifically MS Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple levels of leadership and multiple functional team members
- Excellent analytical skills including well-rounded understanding of Estimating, Financial analyzing, Cash management, and Financial planning
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- Previous experience using SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, MPM/APEX EV, and Program Management Excellence (PMX) preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Finance, All, Warfighter Support Services