Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in technical planning and scheduling management? We are seeking technical program management, planning & scheduling professionals to join the Program Planning & Scheduling Department. This position will be a working lead planner in support of the BMC4I IPT within the Patriot Core Execution Team (CET) in the Integrated Air and Missile Defense IBT. This role will provide leadership and management oversight to a staff of planning and scheduling professionals in support of multiple programs. Responsibilities will include leading a team of planners supporting development, maintenance and analysis of product schedules including non-recurring engineering, supply chain, production representative effort, and IOT and subcontractor efforts; leading planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks; and partnering with the CET finance managers on EVMS implementation. This position will be located in Andover, MA.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Technical Planning, Program Management and/or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Patriot product knowledge
- Microsoft Project Server experience
- Experience with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- 8+ years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solution
- BS degree in Engineering desired
Required Education: Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college in Electrical/Mechanical/Systems or other engineering discipline or science related major.
Keywords: technical planning, EVMS, project planning, program planning, leadership, program master phasing schedule
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Finance, Program Management, All, Program Planning/Scheduling