Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon brings exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions.
The Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS directory LDAP directory, and Attribute Based Access Control(ABAC) Web Services.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with and/or knowledge of:
- Java and web application development
- Building RESTFul Services
- LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
- PKI encryption and authentication
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, and software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
- Experience with CASPORT/AccessIT! Attribute Services.
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Qualified applicants subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber, Software Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services