This position requires a U.S. person and the ability to secure and maintain a security clearance.Job Description
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), Systems Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) Center is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to join the Secure Systems Department as a Systems Security Engineer (SSE). This position is in a technical growth area and we need individuals who can apply their technical knowledge and experience to system security engineering and program protection concerns within the key pillars: anti-tamper, cyber security, software assurance, supply chain exploitation, and threat and design vulnerability analysis.
As a member of this organization, you will design and analyze technical solutions to address complex problems. This is an opportunity to leverage creative and effective results. Some coordination with senior personnel is required. A motivated self-starter with experience in systems, software, mechanical and/or embedded will find this role challenging and rewarding.Required Skills
- Minimum of 6 years of Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering experience (physics, embedded software and/or hardware)
- Familiarity with requirements development, analysis, derivations, verification and/or validation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to participate with multidisciplinary teams of system design professionals including electrical, mechanical, software and logistics engineers
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Current Secret Clearance
- Familiarity with Program Protection, NIST/RMF process, Anti-tamper, Supply Chain and/or Risk Management Software Assurance
- Experience with GPS and navigation techniques
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft Project, requirements analysis tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Existing SAP/SAR clearance
Bachelors of Science degree (BS) in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or related technical field; Advanced degree(s) preferredThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Engineering Technology, Engineering, All, Space and Airborne Systems