- Experienced with reverse engineer existing embedded and non-embedded software code using Disassembler tools
- Embedded HW/SW Design Experience
- Experience as a Security Researcher
- Experience with Windows/Linux Drivers
- Experience with Kernel Design, Code Injection, sand Malware Analysis
- Experience with Communications Network Security Protocols
- System or Software Architecture experience
- Experience with Cyber or Data Security
- Experience with Penetration testing
- One or more of the following certifications, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)/ Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA), Advanced Certified Ethical Hacker, Cyber Security Forensic Analysis (CSFA)
- Experience with Earned Value
- Experience tailoring systems engineering processes to specific programs
- Existing TS/SCI clearance (Active within the last 24 months)
Required Education (including major): Bachelors of Science (BS) Degree. Majors include: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
Desired Education (including major): Masters of Science (MS) Degree. Majors include: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Security Clearance: TSSCI
Relocation Eligible: Yes