Raytheon IIS is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Specialist who will report to the Transportation and Support Services (TSS) Subcontracts Lead and be located in either Burlington or Woburn, MA. The TSS Subcontracts Specialist will develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of materials and services from both Domestic and International Suppliers. A strong background in the award and management of subcontracts for services and material with domestic & international suppliers. Prepare bid packages, analyze and evaluate proposals, perform price/cost analysis, negotiate subcontract pricing & provisions, perform supplier assessments and source selection, prepare/issue purchase order awards, and administer resulting subcontracts. Negotiate and incorporate subcontract modifications and terminations. Insure compliance with Public Law (FAR/DFAR/AMS), company business policies and procedures, import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR), and Davis Bacon Act/SCA.
Work extensively with Integrated Product Teams including, but not limited to, Engineering, Quality, Operations, Human Resources and Program Management along with other key functional groups to ensure on-time delivery of compliant product at or below program budget. The candidate must possess the ability to simultaneously manage multiple subcontracts and priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategic Planning and Execution:
· Develop supply chain strategies and alternatives
· Form and maintain strong business relationships with first tier subcontractors
· Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation
· Perform risk analysis, identify risks, opportunities, potential impacts, and mitigation plans
· Working knowledge of change management systems and techniques
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints
· Focus on program goals to ensure that solutions are consistent with organization objectives
· Participates in source selection process at proposal and execution phases, working with supplier development, planning and proposal support processes
· Strong capability to assist in the development of Statements of Work for utilization in subcontracts
· Analyze and extract requirements from Raytheon’s prime contracts
· Conduct make/buy analysis
Leadership, Team Building, and Communications:
· Demonstrate leadership skills within an IPT
. Manage performance and resolve problems as a Supplier IPT Lead
4+ years of related experience managing subcontracts for complex US Government programs
· Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Acquisition Management System (AMS)
· Experience in the use, employment and requirements of various subcontract types including but not limited to T&M, Labor Hour, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF
· Experience in construction and international subcontracting.
· Working knowledge of Integrated Product Development System, Earned Value Management
· System, Integrated Master Planning/Integrated Master Scheduling, and Risk Management
· Strong problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
· Effective written, verbal and listening skills
· Demonstrated ability to act independently as may be required and demonstrated success in influencing or achieving critical requirements including those related to cost and schedule performance
· Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance.
· Must be willing and able to travel domestic and internationally, potentially up to 15% of the time, and occasionally on short notice.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field or equivalent combinationof education and experience (BS Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience). C.P.M or A.P.P through ISM is a plus, or membership/certification in NCMA. Masters degree or Juris Doctor (JD) is a plus.
· Experience in program/project management
· Ability to develop and present complex ideas to executive audiences
· Competent user of MS Project or other Project Management software
· Working knowledge of Raytheon’s Supply Chain policies and procedures, or equivalent
· Demonstrated experience managing Supply Chain activities for large Programs.
· Raytheon Six Sigma or equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. Security Clearance: None / Not Required Relocation Eligible: No Supply Chain, All, Warfighter Support Services, Contracts and Supply Chain