Raytheon is seeking a Senior Capture Manager to develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for the Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) business. New business pursuits will focus on self-protect EW solutions ranging from $100M - $500M in total program value.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pipeline development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) for pursuits that individually range from $100M - $500M.
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to Raytheon’s EW business leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to inform capture efforts.
- Product line strategy development: Develop product line strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that smartly leverage Raytheon’s core EW products and technologies to obtain most efficient and effective use of company investments and product line commonality strategies.
- Capture execution: Develop and lead new business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Need to understand operational value of EW products and how they integrate within airborne sensors and effectors from both an operational and mission solution perspective.
- 12+ years of professional related working experience
- Successful business captures in the airborne market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of EW Systems and strategic airborne platforms and missions
- DoD Secret Clearance (minimum)
- U.S. Citizenship
- USN or USAF TACIAIR operational experience and familiarity with TACAIR EW systems
- International capture experience
- Strong understanding of the unique international requirements such as licensing, FCPA, FMS and DCS procurements and prior experience working with the various USG organizations that provide the necessary USG support and approvals for such international sales
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization form appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Business Development, All