Job Description: The Tactical EO/IR Systems Finance Manager will lead a team of 3 – 4 finance professionals. The program area portfolio has a mix of development, capital and IR&D efforts. The position is an integral part of the STS Finance and Program team helping to build strategy, creating a management operating system to maximize organizational performance, developing organizational capability, and meeting customer & shareholder commitments. Excellent communication skills required to satisfy financial deliverables and provide key actionable information. Additionally, this role is responsible for actively identifying risks and opportunities that affect cost and/or schedule and providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects. The position will also support program efforts in regards to Integrated Baseline Reviews for the area, baseline changes, and proposals support, and will be responsible for generating customer reports, maintaining all necessary logs and ensuring that the PMX set of tools are implemented consistently across all contracts. The financial analyst will develop program budgets, review actual costs, coordinate cost/schedule variance analysis, and independently ensure adherence to applicable policies and maintenance of financial discipline within the program team. Performance of additional ad-hoc analysis will be required as well as support of 5 Year and AOP forecasting.Required Skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 6 years with related Master’s degree
- Experience analyzing data and information necessary to ensure program performance to plan and to ensure that problem areas are identified and corrective action is taken
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, etc) in proposal development and program execution.
- Utilize good leadership and organizational skills in directing and motivating personnel toward common finance and people goals by setting priorities, working within deadlines, and drive change within program area.
- Leadership skills with the ability to attract, retain, and develop exceptional talent.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal/external dissemination
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization.
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Active DoD Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a Top Secret DoD security clearance
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.Desired Education: Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years financial analysis experience in most financial disciplines including EAC, EV, & expense management; financial forecasting; strategic planning; and new business proposal development.
- Defense industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting techniques and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Experience in development / strategic program new business capture.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in competitive proposal development
- Experience with new contract set-up & Business Process Management
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No