Senior Industrial Security Specialist (G08) - INDUSTRIAL SECURITYJob Description:
As a defense contractor, there are specific programs requiring a certain level of security clearance and special access for assigned staff. Overall, this means that a careful examination of an applicant background will be made before the assignment of such work including financial records, foreign national contacts, motor vehicle driving records, any criminal convictions, etc. In addition, determining whether or not a candidate may have been denied employment or special consideration on a particular defense contractor’s special program are all important elements in the assessment process after an offer is made. Not being able to secure the special accesses needed on some programs may result in the termination of employment if other suitable work is not assigned. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one (1) year of start date.
The selected candidate will support the Olympic Program as a Senior Industrial Security Specialist. This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and communication with government customers. Responsibilities as the CPSO will include the following:
- Provide security guidance for daily program operations
- Ensure compliance with applicable government and company regulations
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures specific to meet program requirements
- Administer security indoctrinations and debriefings
- Conduct annual self-inspection and compliance reviews
- Develop solutions to program challenges and resolving other related program security issues.
- Maintaining the SIMS Security Database
- Perform the duties as an Alternate Top Secret Control Officer (ATSCO)
- Other security related tasks as directed by the Security Manager (i.e. escorting non-accessed personnel, conducting parcel checks, assisting with COMSEC, alarm testing, assist with annual Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) Program)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret clearance current within six (6) years
- Minimum four (4) years of government or specific industry experience in administering Special Access Programs
- Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Vols 1-4 SAP Security Manual and related references
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Prior CPSO experience
- Adept at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS databases
- Working knowledge of physical security standards (ICD-705 related requirements)
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- Willing to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel if required
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- High School Diploma and 8 years of directly related experience, or
- Associates degree in a related field and 6 years of directly related experience, or
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience, or
- Master's degree and 2 years of related experience
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No