Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information, and Services Business is seeking a Financial Analyst. As a Financial Analyst you will assist in providing financial planning, reporting and analyses as part of the Budgets team. Financial Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This position will interface with the IIS Budgets and functional organizations. This position reports to the Functional Finance Lead and may be located in Burlington, MA; Dulles, VA; Richardson, TX. This position is not Relocation eligible.
- Functional team support, development and implementation of new reports, processes and tools to meet the requirements of the team and IIS' functional leaders.
- Participate as part of a team in the establishment of annual budgets, and EAC forecasts.
- Compiling and reviewing budgets using historical trends, expenses, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration
- Preparing financial plans for functional organizations
- Monitoring implementation of financial policies and ensuring compliance with disclosed practices
- Preparing regularly scheduled reports as well as ad hoc report preparation
- Maintaining and providing historical data; analyzing trends
- Recommending and interpreting budgetary policies and procedures
- Preparing comparative evaluations of actual costs against budgeted funds, and determining rationale for variances between costs and budget
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills: ·Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Budgeting experience, preferably w/ CONTROL
- Knowledge of Government contract accounting
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build customer relationships with both internal and external customers
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy are a must
- Capable of working within a highly matrixed organization requiring corporate and business unit teamwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Must be proficient with SAP/APEX as well as Business Warehouse.
- Strong presentation skills
- R6s Certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Finance, All, Warfighter Support Services