The Space ISR Program Director is responsible for managing all aspects of program execution, financial management, and customer interface and business growth for ISR and Communication programs.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinates the efforts of other supporting functions to develop the business strategy for this Product segment through evaluation of customer needs and environmental trends.
- Provides top-level leadership in development and execution of: 5 year financial plans, AOP, Assigned investment resources, IPDS Gates.
- Leads program managers executing programs including program management oversight for functions. Provides leadership to program managers to ensure that contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong, and overhead and other costs are minimized.
- Employs appropriate Program Management Best Practices and tools. Represents Space Systems in Operations Reviews.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides performance feedback to direct and indirect reports.
- Represents the company to the customer, provides program status to customers, gathers "voice of the customer" information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies and with other RTN businesses.
- Promotes and brands Space Systems in national symposiums, conferences, trade shows or other venues.
- Minimum 14 years of related working experience
- Program Management, Program Capture, including Earned Value Management
- Experience in space development, and production programs
- Active Top Secret/SCI with current SSBI and contingent on being able to secure special access
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must obtain conditional Program Management Certification, accordance with RP-248
- Current CI Poly
- Advanced Technical degree
- PM and Earned Value certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related technical discipline
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Program Management, All