- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
Partnering with the Manager, Export/ Import Operations, the EXIM Advisor contributes to overall business performance by providing advice to personnel across the business in relation to global trade requirements, including Australian and US export/import control regimes, and the Company’s obligations under relevant licenses and permits for controlled technologies, including technical data, defence articles, defence services and dual use itemKey Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Provides advice in relation to the application of company policies and procedures in respect of Export/Import compliance
- Liaising with Program Managers and internal stakeholders on compliance and EXIM issues
- Identifying licensing requirements and associated risks for assigned programs/pursuits
- Management of license applications, permits, Technical Assistance Agreements, Manufacturing License Agreements and other authorisations
- Management of company service providers (i.e. freight agents/forwarders) in their handling of company import/export declarations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of global trade laws and regulations (i.e. Customs regulations, US International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations (OFAC), and the Defence Trade Controls Act), including agency guidance and practice, export licensing requirements, and industry “best practices” for compliance
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, law or related discipline
- Motivated team player, with an ability to work autonomously to achieve requirements and deadlines
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the "Apply" button below. 106939
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Security Clearance: Negative Vetting 1
Relocation Eligible: No
Export and Import, All