***This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for information systems processing National Security Information.Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) Manual, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), and/or Intelligence Community Doctrine (ICD) 503 requirements are implemented and functional. Will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Final in-scope Secret clearance with a background investigation performed within the last six years.
US Citizenship is required
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
·Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 2 years of related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No