Sonalysts, Inc. is seeking a full-time individual with demonstrated experience in human factors engineering as applied to Human Systems Integration (HSI), human performance assessment, human computer interface design, usability testing, and the design of advanced military systems and technologies.
The position will support a range of military acquisition programs over time, and depending on program requirements, responsibilities could include the following:
- HSI requirements analysis
- Development of HSI Program Plans and other program documentation
- Human design
- Robotics/autonomy research
- Development of research protocols for Institutional Review Board (IRB) review/approval
- Usability testing and/or heuristic assessment of emerging systems
- Human performance studies
- Collaborative interaction with software and systems engineers
- Cognitive task analyses in support of system design and technology insertion
- Serve as Principal Investigator for research efforts and proposals submitted under U.S. Government SBIR/STTR programs
- 25% travel, including frequent local travel within a 60-mile radius, and overnight travel to remote sites
What’s In It For You?
- Working on challenging and innovative projects
- Becoming an integral part of an innovative, employee-owned company, which provides a full range of benefits including paid vacation time, tuition reimbursement program, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401(k) plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, or related field
- S. citizen and possess a U.S. Department of Defense SECRET clearance
Please verify U.S. citizenship in your resume or cover letter. Submissions without a statement verifying U.S. citizenship will not be considered.
Sonalysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law.
Drug Testing Employer