U.S. Citizenship and active Top Secret with SCI
Conduct research, collect and analyze information in support of the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Bombing Prevention. Duties also include drafting analytic products and database management. US Citizenship and a current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility are required.
- BS/BA degree is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience providing open source intelligence (OSINT) support; research, collect and analysis activities
- Strong language skills in Pashto/Urdu with skills equivalent to a Level Three on the Interagency Language Roundtable scale in reading and comprehension, or DLPT 3/3 in primary, and DLPT 2/2 in secondary languages
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Experience in analytics and datamining, including Access, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic writing and production management experience is highly desired
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, Law Enforcement and/or DHS experience is desired, but not critical
- Experience with CT, C-IED and/or explosive ordnance disposal topics is a plus