U.S. Citizenship and active TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE with POLY
Knowledge Manager for SharePoint and database management, specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the SharePoint collaboration tool and other relevant databases for the Government customer.
- Develops and maintains tracking and retrieval mechanisms for requirements, products, meetings, and activities related to Intelligence Community employee suitability evaluations.
- Drafts recommendations for improvements to appropriate Government databases.
- Provides relevant expertise and support to other customer components and working groups.
- Education: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline. A Master’s Degree in similar fields is desirable.
- Experience: Individual must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience with information technology and database management and have a minimum of one (1) year of experience within the Intelligence Community. Professional experience with Intelligence Community analytic and database tools and knowledge of the structure, organization, roles, responsibilities, and capabilities of the Intelligence Community are desired.