Location: Herndon Virginia
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Support Services Functional Lead Job DescriptionAs a member of the Kodiak Program Management Team, reporting to the Deputy Program Manager (DPM), the Support Services Functional Lead (FL) is the Raytheon hiring manager and primary focal point between the Sponsor and Kodiak personnel supporting records management, search, scanning and digitization, policy, archives, and administrative services. FL’s primary focus is on the identification and implementation of strategic improvements within the incumbent’s area of responsibility consistent with the Sponsor’s vision, mission and ultimately the direction from the Sponsor.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an awareness of the strategic direction of Industry, Sponsor and other government agencies applicable to the Sponsor’s mission, be responsible to coordinate the prioritization of requirements and implementation of a schedule for all approved/accepted requirements.
- Ensure adherence to both industry and Sponsor standards and best practices as related to all Support Services functional areas.
- Ensure compliance to any Sponsor boards and reviews.
- Be on top of respective day-to-day tactical issues, ensuring that the assigned contractor staff achieves required performance and production goals.
- Attend, participate, and report on operational meetings for the incumbent’s functional area or ensure a designee is present.
- Monitor and document activities to ensure consistent processes and procedures are well executed.
- Deliver FL content to the Kodiak CDRLs, weekly, monthly reports and present FL updates at the monthly program management review.
- Actively communicate with Team leads and team members to enable collaboration and productive, professional relationships with each other and with government personnel; bring issues to PMO proactively with mitigation plans.
- Ensure that coordination and cooperation with other Sponsor contractors is a priority so that progress is made toward meeting the Sponsor’s strategic and tactical objectives.
- Be responsible to quickly staff vacancies with qualified personnel, and ensure all contractor personnel accurately report their time as required.
- Working collaboratively through the Kodiak PMO, be accessible and report to the Sponsor’s COTR or government task managers for all programmatic issues, and to the CO for any contract related issues.
- Work with the Contractor Program Manager (CPM) and DPM to ensure the incumbent’s functional area is fully staffed and managed within the allotted funding for each WBS and billet within their respective CLIN.
- Serve as the PMO Raytheon lead for quality assurance, configuration management, and risk and opportunities ensuring compliance with company standards and policies as they apply to the Kodiak contract.
- Coordinate, take minutes, perform action item recording and tracking, and distribute the weekly COTR/PMO meeting minutes to Sponsor staff and the Kodiak PMO.
- Ensure that the Support Services functional area meets all requirements to effect high award fee scores.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum seven years of program management experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Sponsor’s business operations and maintain understanding of ongoing and planned changes or impacts to business operations within the contract and FL area.
- Ability to be thoroughly cognizant of the Support Services areas of operation to ensure the incumbent’s contractor staff achieve requirements for performance and production in all FL areas of responsibility.
- Experience effectively using MS Office software, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint as management and reporting tools.
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to enable performance success and high morale.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and professionally with people at all organizational levels.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph, crossover eligible.
- PMP certification
- Master’s degree.
- IT experience as Project Integrator.
- Knowledge of the Agile process for IT project management; familiar with JIRA.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All Program Management