Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Job Description:This is an opportunity to join the IDS Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) product line in support of the Qatar NASAMS (National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System) Program. The candidate will work closely with the program Business Manager, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads, Planning, Control Account Managers (CAMs), and various Cross Business Teams (CBTs) to ensure flawless execution of all financial processes. Responsibilities include Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation, variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development, and all other ad hoc tasks. The successful candidate has excellent communication skills, is well organized and is self-motivated. Required Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional working experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with EVMS, Program Controls, and/or EAC Process
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certification
- Knowledge of Raytheon EVMS process description 10255
- Experience with APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse or similar system
- Experience with Production, ISC or IMS driven EV
- Knowledge of PMX tool suite
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and creatively solve problems
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage workload requirement
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Accounting, Finance, All Accounting, Finance