Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Material Program Manager - Specialist (MPM)The MPM Specialist functions for program activities in Tucson, AZ. This role has a strong emphasis on managing program financials, combined with managing daily tasks and the relationships with suppliers/customers. With our company focus on cash, profit, bookings, and sales, managing the program financials to high expectations in this position is top priority. The successful MPM candidate will work extensively with internal customers including PMO, Quality, Engineering, Operations and Finance. Successful candidate will have Finance and Supply Chain experience and exhibit strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across the organization. This role will also be asked to contribute to enterprise initiatives, both in the program and within Supply Chain. This position can be a MPM Specialist II – G07 or Sr MPM Specialist -G08 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Monthly forecasting/reporting and measuring the ETC/VAC to AOP.
- R&Os, weekly metrics, Material Program Plan and monthly management reviews.
- Working with production control, operations, procurement, and supplier engineering to ensure purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and supplier deliveries meet program demand
- Identifying and mitigating program risks; support weekly supplier meetings
- Resolving Supply Chain issues for the program
Desired Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar is required
- At least 2 years of progressive professional experience with a combination of experience Finance, Production Control or Supplier Management is required
- Commitment to obtain MPM certification after experience in the role
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to obtain final Secret DoD security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
Security Clearance:This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.html .
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- MPM Certification
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), leadership abilities, and the ability to work in an IPT environment
- Must be a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives, and able to interface with all levels of internal management, supplier management and the external customer
- Must be able to succeed in the high stress, fast paced environment of development
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to assign the appropriate priorities to the many tasks that they will be required to perform
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Supply Chain, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing