Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Shipping and Receiving staff candidate may be required to support logistics functions, such as inventory support, shipping/receiving, and using material handling equipment in support of Qatar Patriot Depot operations Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented with the ability to focus on the task at hand. Candidate is required to accurately input data into the asset management system. This position is located in Qatar.
Must observe and follow all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Perform other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to lift on own 40 lbs
- Operation of various Warehouse Material handling equipment
- Minimum of one (2) year experience with the Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) or similar Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software suite to include set up of job plans, tool storage, consumable & repair part storage, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Secret Clearance Current
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of the Patriot refurbishment, modification, and system integration process
- Demonstrated experience with Contractor Logistics Support
- Demonstrated experience with environmental program compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in International Patriot FMS Programs
- Experience living and working in an overseas location
- Raytheon Six Sigma Certified
- Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). May substitute 2 years of experience for every one year of education. 10 years’ experience with no degree.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Product Support, Warfighter Support Services, All Product Support