Location: Canberra Australian Capital Territory
Security Clearance: Base Line
- Work for one of Australia's most significant Defence Companies
- Contribute to Australia's safety and security with a team of more than 1300 employees
- Step up and help to deliver whole-of-live integrated solutions for Defence
The Information Systems Graduate is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Cyber Programs Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment and enabling infrastructure and services.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Support engineering and software development activities in both the Cyber and Enterprise IT environment
- Troubleshoot information system related issues (including fault diagnosis and repairs)
- Maintain system configurations and documentation including security plans, configuration management, standard operating procedures and system recovery plans
- Provide technical support for proof of concepts, evaluations and demonstrations of hardware and software for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus
- Ability to work with competing priorities and remain focused on meeting deadlines established with supervisor and customer
- Ability to install, configure, deploy, monitor, maintain and manage ICT infrastructure using technology from a variety of vendors
- Builds and sustains positive relationships with team members and clients
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Information and Knowledge Systems, All Information and Knowledge Systems