Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
This is a multi-level position PC/Client Server Analyst I (G06) or PC/Client Server Analyst II (G07) based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.This position will provide IT systems administration in a Microsoft server and Windows environment. Basic understanding of Windows Server internals as well as a solid knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems. Perform system imaging and helpdesk functions. Responsible for data backups, restores, system patching, and Antivirus definition updates. Install and configure software applications requested by end users. Primary customer interaction involves resolving support issues for the engineering community using helpdesk and task assignment methods. Work with Cybersecurity professionals to maintain security compliance requirements. Document and follow basic IT processes and procedures. Work as a team member in a diversified technological environment. Use troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical problems of a mild to moderate scope and complexity.Minimum Required Skills / Certifications:
Highly Desired Skills /Clearances/Certifications:
- Must be able to obtain a final Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET security clearance. US Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Knowledgeable in Windows and or Linux Operating Systems (OS)
- Understanding of Antivirus and basic security hardening
- Demonstrated experience supporting recent versions of Microsoft Office
- Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification) within 6 months of hire date
- Able to lift 15 pounds
- Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours
- Position may require some travel
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience is required.
This position requires eligibility to obtain a final Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
- An active DoD Secret Clearance
- An active DoD Top Secret, TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
- Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification)
- Basic DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of backups, principles, and safeguards
- Direct working experience with NISPOM, JSIG, and/or DoD/RMF
- Experience in Veritas Backup Exec software
- Experience with disk cloning software
- Basic knowledge of virtual computing technologies
- Troubleshooting basic workstation and server issues
- Ability to train others in standard IT processes and procedures
- Basic Windows scripting
- Effective customer and communication skills
- Self-Starter, customer focused, adaptable, attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to work with general supervision and follow established procedures
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Configuration Management, Hardware Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, Integration and Test Engineering, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Configuration Management, Hardware Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, Integration & Test Engineering