Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
Cybersecurity technical lead and critical leader of the RMS Information Security team supporting a wide variety of existing and proposed IT network and communications systems and projects.
- Supports a workforce of 15,000 providing cybersecurity capabilities for a $9.4B a year enterprise.
- Responsible for the protection of IT assets, infrastructure, and information, supporting eleven RMS sites, and two international landed companies.
- Manages a team comprised of a highly technical staff of 5+ employees and contractors to develop priorities and work programs. Has hiring, firing, and reward authority within own area, in accordance with management review and approval.
- Mastery of technical skills to implement cyber vulnerability management, cyber assessments, and system security capabilities and make significant process and capability improvements to the RMS computing environment. Maintain technical skills through industry certification programs and ensure the highly technical team continuously maintains currency and implements latest capabilities.
- Influences other leaders within RMS, across Raytheon, and externally (customers and vendors) to continually enhance the vision, strategy, and execute cybersecurity programs to secure heterogeneous non-standard devices to ensure continued production and operations, while protecting critical IP from the Advanced Persistent Threat and cyber criminals.
Minimum Required Skills:Technical
- Lead, supervise, and develop a team of professionals to completing specific deliverables in the areas of incident security response, vulnerability management, cybersecurity assessments, data-mining/business-intelligence foundations, and security product deployments.
- Participate in service and process management executing while overseeing team documentation to provide streamlined execution for customers.
- Drive risk based support for security and compliance efforts to successfully create a secure working environment supported by digital transformation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or STEM degree related field with an emphasis in secure software development and/or systems security or 10+ years directly related work experience.
- Knowledge of system vulnerability scanner utilities and supporting tools (Nessus, NMap, Splunk, Nexpose, Metasploit, WebInspect, Burp, IDA Pro, gdb, OWASP, ollydbg, wireshark, Ettercap, BEEF, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, ASM, Python, Perl, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security tools such as Nessus, Splunk, nCircle IP360, eEye Retina, Wireshark or SolarWinds.
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, authorization methodologies, authentication technologies, and security attack pathologies, software development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, AGILE, DevOps), and penetration testing processes.
Highly Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of an inter-organizational team as well as an individual contributor.
- Ability to rapidly generate security related content in MS Office formats (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, process flows, web content) that is targeted and comprehensible at all corporate organization levels.
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance; US Citizen Status is required as this this positon will need a US Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- 12+ years of experience as an Information Security Technologist in an operational IT environment.
- Information Security certifications (GIAC, SANS, CISSP, INFOSEC, Cisco CCIE, CEH).
- Experience managing highly technical teams in a secure environment.
- Experience with security artifacts as they relate to RMF, IRAMP, DIACAP or NIST.
- Understanding of system administration, incident response and information system registration.
- Knowledge of IT Security management processes and industry best practices.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Configuration Management, Cyber, General Management, Hardware Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Configuration Management, Cyber Jobs, General Management, Hardware Engineering, Information and Knowledge Systems