Location: Fullerton California
Security Clearance: Secret
- Job Description:
The Raytheon Command and Control (C2) and Battle Field Radar (BFR) Software department is seeking qualified software engineers with strong interest in large scale air traffic control, air defense, and airspace management systems. Responsibilities include software requirements analysis, software design, code development, unit testing, software integration, software qualification, and software anomaly investigation and resolution. Software engineers should be familiar with software development processes, methodologies, and tools. To support the program, the candidate will support all aspects of the software development lifecycle at the Raytheon Fullerton , CA facility.
- Ability to obtain a United States Secret Clearance
- Six or more years of software engineering domain experience
- Knowledge of SW development life cycle and processes
- Knowledge of modified condition/decision coverage unit testing
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other software engineers and systems engineers
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to produce technical documentation
- Experience with C/C++ and Java programming
- Experience with Motif and TeleUse
- Experience with Windows and Linux software development
- Experience with GIS and Coordinate Transformation Analysis
- Strong math background
- Experience with airspace management, air defense, and air traffic control software development
- Knowledge of ADS-B interface and track correlation algorithms
- Familiarity with Agile development such as SCRUM
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Jenkins
- Experience with scripting using Pearl, Bash, Kornshell
- Familiar with ClearCase, ClearQuest, and Eclipse
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Software Engineering