Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Secret
|The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. |
|The candidate will be an integral part of the Whole Life Engineering Directorate team as a Multi-disciplined Engineer with emphasis on Reliability and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Lead, interfacing directly with Raytheon Multi-Functional Radio Frequency System (MFRFS) program leaders and technical staff. The candidate will be responsible for executing the Prototype Build Failure Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action process, chairing the Failure Engineering Review Board (FERB), and performing trend analyses for quick resolution to prevent major impact to prototype build.The candidate will also be responsible for updating Reliability analyses, such as part-based reliability predictions, based on updates to the design and new operational profiles.|
Other duties may include: participating in Program Sustainment FERBs, ability to apply lessons learned from sustainment into design concepts, development of technical plans and documentation, and updates to Maintainability and Availability analyses.
- 4+ years in the areas of Whole Life Engineering, Systems Engineering, or Electrical Engineering related to this job description
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of engineering, program management, and the customer
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Currently holds or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Experience in Reliability Analyses and FRACAS management
- Ability to perform trend analyses, lead program team to root cause and corrective action identification
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with PTC Windchill FRACAS capabilities
- Self-motivating and possess strong independent and teaming skills
- Working knowledge of Raytheon Manufacturing systems and environment (e.g., VM shop floor manager, depot transition, etc.)
|Experience in development of technical and cost proposals|
|Prior leadership experience|
|Knowledge of Earned Value Management or EVMS Certification|
|Experience with radar systems|
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics (STEM). 8+ years of related professional experience may be considered in lieu of a BS/BA
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Integrated Defense Systems McKinney Opportunities, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering