Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
The Air & Missile Defense Systems (AMDS) Finance organization has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst in support of Exoatmospheric Kill Vehicle (EKV) program.
EKV has been awarded a program extension thru 2023. This role will support the financial execution of the EKV program including Earned Value (EV) Management reporting, Estimate at Complete preparation, budget and variance analysis and other financial management tasks. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be required. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting compliant EV reporting requirements including: Baseline Change Request preparation, variance analysis, Control Account Manager (CAM) support, and Integrated Program Management Report (Format 1-5) preparation including Latest Revised Estimate (LRE) preparation.
- Estimate at Complete (EAC) preparation for assigned control accounts
- Running and reporting weekly cost actuals and manpower charging details (name runs).
- Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple layers of the organization will be required, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication and professional skills
Minimum Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance Business, or a related field and 2 years finance/accounting experience 0 years finance/accounting experience with a related Master’s or MBA degree
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance, US Citizen Status is required as this this positon will need a US Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Experience interfacing with and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Engineering, Supply Chain, Contracts, Operations, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Demonstrated Excel Proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in developing EAC’s, budgets and forecasts including variance analysis
- Able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience in providing business support for contract activities, utilizing cost/schedule performance measurement systems (Earned Value Management System)
- Experience in using SAP Business Systems including SAP Earned Value
- Advanced Excel Proficiency (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, advanced forumulas)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- APEX EV and wlnsight a plus
- Foundational understanding of Bookings, Sales, Earning, Net Cash financial metrics
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Accounting, Finance, All Accounting, Finance