Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
This is a multi-level positions Financial Analyst (G07) or Sr. Financial Analyst (G08) based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.The AMRAAM® Business Office has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst II or Sr. Financial Analyst to support and help manage the Depot/Warranty portion of the program, while partnering with the large Production element that a program the size of AMRAAM® has to offer. The AMRAAM® customer has recently placed a heightened priority on Warranty & non-Warranty returns and repairs due to current real world threats. This exciting opportunity would be excellent for a candidate with production finance experience, and/or one looking for growth & development in a production finance role. It’s an ideal fit for a self-motivated, energetic analyst craving an opportunity to have a positive influence on the AMRAAM® program’s financial performance. AMRAAM® is currently under contract through Lot 31 missile deliveries, and we are anticipating the Lot 32 follow-on contract award in March 2018 to continue deliveries into 2021. With well over 20,000 missiles delivered to date and counting, Warranty & non-Warranty repairs will continue to be a critical element to the program well into the future. AMRAAM® is in use with 37 countries and has a 2018 Sales projection of nearly $800M.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Coordination and completion of quarterly Estimates at Complete (EAC) for Missile Warranty & non-Warranty repair activities.
- Establishing, monitoring, and managing to program budgets & financial forecasts for Labor, Material, & ODC.
- Supporting proposal activities by assessing & analyzing historical data and information while working with Estimating, as well as providing input to answering Customer Requests for information (RFI).
- Providing support to the Program Leadership Team, as well as the Program and Product Line Finance Leadership Teams.
- Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization.
- Ad hoc support requests in a fast-paced environment.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Finance, or related field and a minimum 2 years of experience in a Finance or Business Management role, or 0 years Finance/Business Mgmt experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Ability to obtain Secret and Special Access clearances
- Working knowledge and experience with APEX, PRISM, and related financial systems
- Minimum Intermediate level of Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
his position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Working knowledge & experience with Rplan
- Working knowledge & experience with Earned Value concepts
- Background in Production Business
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Accounting, Finance, All Accounting, Finance