Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Air Warfare Systems (AWS) Business Office has a immediate position for a G08 Senior Business Analyst supporting the MALD Program on a new and exciting Development Cost Plus contract(s). The MALD program consists of production and development contracts totaling ~$150M in annual revenue. Responsibilities include creation and management of project budgets, maintenance of contract modifications, compilation of forecasts/manpower, supporting Contractual Earned Value contracts with Integrated Performance Management Report (IPMR), all formats, preparation of quarterly EACs, and data analysis among other financial tasks.
The ideal individual for this job will be an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude, a desire to learn and be challenged, able to work on a variety of tasks, as well as working with various management levels. This assignment will provide an opportunity to learn or enhance skills in an Earned Value environment, estimates at completion, variance analyses, and other metrics and tools used in support of engineering contracts. This position is located at the Rita Road Facility in Tucson.
Minimum Required Skills:
Highly Desired Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, or related field and a minimum 4 years of experience in a Finance or Business Management role, or a Master's Degree and 2 years Finance/Business experience
- Working knowledge and experience with APEX, PRISM, and related financial systems
- Strong desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Program Management, Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain) in program development and execution
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance, US Citizen Status is required as this this positon will need a US Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience in APEX EV and other EVM tools
- Experience using SAP Business Systems software
- Ability to effectively work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, leadership, and customer
- Understanding of AOP and 5-year processes, program forecasting and metrics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Accounting, Finance, All Accounting, Finance