Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. The Sr Multi-Disciplined Engineer II will be the technical lead for repairs supporting both internal and external customers and will provide technical support to the creation of Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWR’s). The WLED is looking for a lead engineer to be the main program interface for the creation of DMWR’s for an international depot. The multi-disciplined engineer role will include overseeing the development of these DMWR’s and coordinating with Subject Matter Experts in various engineering groups to ensure that the DMWR’s are accurate and technically compliant with the drawings. In working with the additional engineering support on the repair program, the lead would ensure tasks were delegated and assigned so that conflicting priorities would have coverage. The support that the lead provides also includes providing guidance to newer sustainment initiatives and programs that are looking to establish repair programs. This position requires up to 10% domestic and international travel.Required Skills:
- A minimum of (6+) years engineering support experience in a manufacturing, system test, development laboratory, or support depot environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical writings, drawings and specifications
- Experience working with external customers and product end users
- Active US DoD Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a US DoD Security Clearance within the first year
- Raytheon R6Sigma Certification; otherwise must become R6Sigma certified within one (1) year
- Experience with import / export regulatory compliance and controls
- Experience with Bases of Estimates (BOEs)
- Experience reporting to internal and/or external Customers on project status and technical requirements
- Raytheon Earned Value (EV) certification
- Experience developing, analyzing, and reporting metrics related to spares and repairs
- General Knowledge of automated procurement and logistics tool suites such as PRISM, Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS) and EAGLE
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Technology. 8+ years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a BS/BA. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering