Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Earth and Space Observing Solutions (ESOS) Finance Manager is looking for a strong candidate to support a small portfolio of five programs within the Space Sciences business area. The position is located in Aurora, Colorado and may be staffed as a Program Cost Sched & Control Analyst I or Program Cost Sched & Control Analyst II depending on experience.The Program Controls role participates in the control of costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Preparation of Work Authorization Documents
- Development of time-phased budgets and schedules
- Monitor costs and manpower on a weekly basis ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct end objective
- Provide PMO and CAMS with internal reports on cost and schedule performance
- Measure performance (earned value) on a monthly basis and generate EV reports, status, graphs, and analysis
- Provide funding forecast to internal/external customers (CFSR). Monitor billing status and unbilled issues
- Work with leadership team to accurately forecast and recognize Bookings/Sales/Profit/Cash and provide variance analysis
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Ability to work within rapidly changing business environment and make critical decisions that are based upon sound financial principles
- Understand and perform analysis on the Annual Operating Plan, (AOP), Forecast, and Short Range Outlook
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Budgeting and variance analysis.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- 0-2 years relevant experience as a Analyst I or 2-4 years experience as a Analyst II
Required Education (including Major):BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or business related majorThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Earned Value Analysis/Management (EVA/EVM),
- SAP Business System.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense contracts and practices.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customer’s needs.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Accounting, Finance, Warfighter Support Services, All Accounting, Finance