Location: Fort Huachuca Arizona
Security Clearance: TSSCI
***CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING***Job Title:Aerial Precision Geo-location (APG) InstructorJob Description:The U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) trains U.S. Military and U.S. Government personnel in basic and advanced intelligence operations, based on DoD requirements. Raytheon employees in this position will serve as an Aerial Precision Geo-locational (APG) instructor in support of Specials Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA) training mission at Fort Huachuca, AZ. These services will be provided to active, reserve and National Guard military intelligence and aviation students as required. All training shall be conducted in compliance with the most current Programs of Instruction (POI) and the applicable Flight Training Guides (FTGs). In addition to instructor duties, the candidate will serve as the course equipment technician, assisting the government with the sustainment and accountability of all sensitive government furnished equipment associated with the APG course. The equipment technician maintains the sensitive items inventory records, conducts all field maintenance on those items, and coordinates for any higher level maintenance required. The equipment technician is required to be a certified APG instructor. The equipment technician can also be required to support training as a simulated intelligence target.Required Qualifications:
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and he ability to pass a CI polygraph
- The candidate must have at least 1+years’ experience filling an APG/STG operator billet
- Minimum of one deployment to Afghanistan, Iraq, Horn of Africa as an APG/STG Operator
- Strong working knowledge of wireless communications theory and Government regulations in regards to APG/STG
- Strong understanding of Title 10 and Title 50 authorities
- Experience with Government off the Shelf (GOTs) APG/STG equipment (MUSTANG, NEBULA, TYPHON)
- Must have the ability to pass a current FAA flight physical or flight physical in accordance with AR 95-20
- Upon hire, the candidate must be able to meet and pass all NGW-ITOS Instructor Certification standards
- 2 years as a NGW ITOS certified Instructor teaching GOTs systems (or 4years teaching
- Commercial off the Shelf (COTs) systems)
- Strong working knowledge of DRT Box operation
- Strong knowledge of Mode 2 or 3
- NGW ITOS Master Instructor Certification in any mode 1-5
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree. Experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Training and Development, Warfighter Support Services, All Training & Development