Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Successful candidate will provide administrative support to the M2C Aurora program area including senior managers and program teams. Responsibilities include office operations, maintaining calendars, answering telephones, and cross team coordination. In addition, this position will be responsible for composing reports, correspondence, and memorandums, and reviewing finished reports and documents for appropriate markings, spelling, and grammar. The successful candidate will also assist in various special tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the program area.
Work is current being performed by contractor
- Demonstrated experience and discretion with handling confidential, sensitive and non-routine information
- A minimum of six (6) years professional administrative experience
- Demonstrated excellence with Microsoft office suite tools, with a focus on strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Detail oriented, efficient and able to project a courteous and professional demeanor and attitude.
- Demonstrated experience planning and organizing schedules and events
- Demonstrated experience supporting a senior leader in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Input data into various company systems and applications
- Generate charts, tables, memoranda, reports, correspondence and other materials with speed and accuracy
- Interface with senior level external and internal customers, as well as the executive support staff
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Calendar Management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Status action items ensuring deadlines are met
- Candidate hired for the position will need to submit for a Top Secret security clearance. Clearance will need to be maintained while in role.
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Experience with WEBTE and other Raytheon online administrative tools
- Assisting with the preparation of customer level and internal management reports and presentations
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment
- Success in a time sensitive environment with performance deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills and work within a changing, dynamic environment
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist Possess professional presence and phone/reception skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a multitasking environment and stay on top of task deadlines and due dates
- Good judgment and take initiative to complete tasks in a self-directing manner
Required Education (including Major):
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 6+ year's applicable experience in Administrative Support roles.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Administrative Services/Support, Warfighter Support Services, All Administrative Services/Support