Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
Posting of export controlled "technical data" is strictly prohibited. Please enter a quick description of your job that will be previewed on the Talent Gateway-Delete this statement.Job Description:Provide Manufacturing Engineering support for the Systems Test Directorate. Plan, procure, manage, and resolve issues related to the manufacturing of CCA and PWB based on the knowledge of CCA/PWB design and fabrication. Utilize Engineering Manufacturing Management System (EMMS) to generate work orders, build/maintain indentured build of materials (IBOMS), generate material requisitions and provide material/work order status to customers. Contribute to the design, acquisition and manufacturing of complex CCA/PWB, with some knowledge of cables, chassis, electro/mechanical fixtures, ITA's, and final assembly and inspection of completed test systems. Participate in CCA/PWB engineering design reviews, maintain drawing configuration, acquire and track material, assist in resolving CCA/PWB manufacturing issues and overseeing delivery of final products to internal/external customers.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.Required Skills: U.S. Citizenship is requiredA minimum of 18 months professional related experience. Note: This is a position for experienced professionals. If you have completed your degree within the last 18 months please apply to RMS college jobs under https://jobs.raytheon.com/college-jobs
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings related to electrical instrumentation
- Experience interpreting CCA/PWB engineering drawings/schematics
- Experience with CCA/PWB manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of IPC and J-Standards
- Experience maintaining configuration control of products and drawings
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and database applications
- Experience with material procurement related to electrical instrumentation
- Experience interfacing directly with customers in an engineering/manufacturing environment
Required Education (including Major): Minimum Degree: BA/BS degree from an accredited universityThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts related to electrical instrumentation
- Knowledge of CCA component substitution/equivalent alternate parts
- Limited experience with design, use, and fabrication of electrical instrumentation
- Experience working in an engineering environment focused on CCA/PWB test equipment or prototype engineering hardware
- Experience dealing with supply chain and material obsolesces issues
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with and take direction from Functional Management and IPT’s from multiple programs
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Product Support, Technical, All Product Support, Technical