Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Provide operations engineering support to the RF Components wafer foundry in Raytheon’s IDS organization. As an Operations Engineer you will create, modify and facilitate systems, tools, and methods supporting the manufacture of state of the art Gallium Arsenide and Gallium Nitride semiconductor devices. Central to this role you will improve and maintain the MES (manufacturing execution system) which provides the primary tracking of all activity on the production floor. You will be working with our Oracle database, using SQL for data extraction, and analysis to monitor, guide, and improve our manufacturing floor. You will work with a diverse team of talented professionals to implement and improve manufacturing processes.
- Work with operations and engineering teams supporting production requirements
- Work with limited supervision, and take ownership of projects and processes to achieve schedule and technical goals as assigned
- Design , develop and implement good manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products or database software for the purpose of data analysis
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
Required Education:BS in Computer, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience in leading projects or tutoring
- Knowledge of MES system
- Development and implementation of Data collection and Data visualization in an SPC environment.
- Knowledge of Semi E 10, and of modeling equipment tasks in an MES environment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, All, Engineering Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer/Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering