Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The successful candidate will be responsible for management and administration of a diverse portfolio of contracts for the Griffin, HARM, and Maverick Programs within the Air Warfare Systems (AWS) Product Line. The primary customers are the US Air Force and the US Navy. Duties include a role in request for proposal (RFP) assessment, capture and proposal strategy, contract negotiation and general contract administration. The successful applicant will be the primary customer interface for contracting matters and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining trust and cooperation while ensuring that proposed and negotiated terms and conditions comply with company policies and guidelines. The selected candidate will advise program management of contractual rights and obligations and means to mitigate contractual/program risks. Travel may be required.
- The selected candidate will have six or more years of related contract administration experience, including negotiations
- Ability to understand the financial aspects of contracts and other business arrangements
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and several contractual assignments concurrently
- Computer proficiency, experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and shared data bases
- Focus on responsiveness with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team and foster teamwork and trust
Required Education (including Major):
- FAR/DFARS based proposal preparation and contract negotiations
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute to negotiation strategy and possess strong negotiation skills
- Existing DoD Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance in the future
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, or related field
- JD or MBA a plus
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Business Administration, Contracts, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Business Administration, Contracts