Location: Dulles Virginia
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Raytheon IIS is seeking a Material/Subcontracts Planning Lead to support a growing program. The candidate will be part of the offsite program team that captures, interprets, and converts customer requirements into material and subcontractor requisitions. The candidate will work closely with numerous customers, members of the program management team, and the Raytheon Supply Chain Management organization to plan, coordinate, procure, subcontract, and deliver material and subcontractors to meet the customer mission requirements.This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where strong task ownership and drive can generate tremendous results and recognition. Successful candidates must have excellent customer service skills and be able to change priorities quickly to meet changing mission needs.Duties include:
- Evaluating and coordinating program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements.
- Confirming material supply and preparing purchase requests for the purchase of components or parts based on approved material tasks
- Preparing work orders, purchase requests, or SSOWs for subcontracted services based on the mission schedule.
- Coordinating interdepartmental activity with logistics, integration labs, training teams, quality assurance, supply chain management, and engineering.
- Providing status on work in progress, material availability, and potential delivery problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Working closely with Financial Shared Services processing/monitoring payments in accordance to net term payments to respective suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ability to work independently on a multitude of assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in MS Excel
- Strong team player
- Two to four years of experience in a similar role; e.g., Supply Chain, Security, Project Planning and Logistics;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Current TS/SCI with polygraph.
Required Education: High school diplomaU.S. Citizenship is required as this position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance on day one of employment.
- Experience working in supply chains systems (PRISM, ISAMS, etc.)
- Experience generating Subcontract Statement of Works (SSOWs)
- Compliance with FAR regulation, company policy, and program run-rules
- Knowledge of inventory, material tracking and status related to logistical process and procedures.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Administrative Services/Support, Contracts, Supply Chain, Warfighter Support Services, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Administrative Services/Support, Contracts, Supply Chain/Purchasing