|What’s YOUR Mission?|
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a senior level Supply Chain Capture Manager, you’ll use your skills in implementing best-in-class management practices to optimize the supply base performance during an assigned Seapower Program capture. In this role, you’ll have a solid customer satisfaction orientation, you’ll be a great team-builder, and you’ll be the “go to” person for all material matters.
As a Supply Chain Capture Manager for programs out of the Seapower Capabilities Center in Portsmouth, RI your specific responsibilities will include management, coordination and oversight of all Integrated Supply Chain accountabilities for assigned Program Captures within the Seapower Capabilities Systems Integrated Business Team.
Additional responsibilities will include:
· Serving as liaison between Supply Chain and the Capture Integrated Product Team
· Creating and executing Material Program Strategy to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract award
· Ownership of International and/or Domestic Subcontractor selection
· Proactive Risk and Opportunity management
Key activities typically include:
· Supply Chain Capture management
· Supply Chain Proposal management
· Ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, etc.),
· Communication of customer flowthrough requirements (i.e., FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.)
· Working at the front end of the business to identify and secure Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and management of the Supply Chain proposal content
· Reporting ISC program status and communicating critical issues to external and internal customers, as well as offering solutions and implementing corrective action as required
· Material Characterization (including Subcontract content) and Material Strategy
· ISC Test of Reasonableness and Proposal Artifacts
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This role will require approximately 10% - 15% domestic travel.
This job is posted internally as: Manager III Material Program Management
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.