Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This is a temporary position of undetermined length.Raytheon Missile Systems is seeking experienced, full lifecycle Talent Acquisition Recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team. Recruiters will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders to assess talent requirements, determine recruitment strategies to identify qualified applicants, and for processing and onboarding selected candidates. In this position the selected candidates will support leaders and hiring managers in one or more client groups. The selected individuals will proactively engage client leadership teams to establish a common understanding of the Talent Acquisition policies, processes, and service level agreements. Talent Acquisition Recruiters will foster a strong customer service orientation, provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Works with hiring managers and other members of the Talent Acquisition team to determine staffing requirements, create and write job descriptions/postings, develop staffing plans, conduct strategy sessions, and adhere to overall staffing processes and policies.
- Manages the complete recruitment lifecycle to include sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, interviewing, and extending offers and onboarding selected candidates.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of Talent Acquisition processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, C/PGE, Competitor Hires, Conflicts of Interest and other legal requirements.
- Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leaders and managers in determining effective projections for staffing / personnel needs.
- Provides oversight where appropriate to ensure compliance with established practices and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Develops and executes offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
- Participates in career events, conferences and community job fairs on behalf of Raytheon.
- Consults with hiring managers to understand business requirements to establish or enhance candidate pipeline.
- Generates a flow of appropriate resumes / candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
- Generates leads via web, research lists, referrals, job fairs, databases and supports University Programs initiatives and events.
- Manages the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned requisitions, including applicant flow, and EEO.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between Talent Acquisition / Hiring Manager, Human Resource Business Partners and other internal customers to implement new procedures and best practices.
- Tracks and reports on staffing activities to ensure Talent Acquisition achieves key hiring milestones and has appropriate resources to staff new business.
- Assesses staffing strengths and weaknesses for areas of responsibility and develops risk mitigation and contingency plans to address challenges.
- Four years of full lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing as would be gained through exempt recruitment experience.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful recruiting strategies.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing candidates via networks, referrals, social networking, and other sourcing channels.
- Must work well independently with a high level of responsibility and navigate effectively in matrix environments.
- Proven ability to build strong, collaborative work relationships with colleagues and internal customers; strong consultative, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, multitasking skills and effective project management skills.
- Must be capable of developing solutions to problems that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation while providing front-line recruiting support to mid-level leaders for their organizations.
- Experience with the BrassRing/Kenexa applicant tracking system platform preferred.
- Strong understanding of government contract related audit and compliance areas, such as OFCCP regulations, or Safe Harbor laws.
- Strong familiarity with internal Raytheon recruitment processes
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Human Resources, Warfighter Support Services, All Human Resources