Location: Huntsville Alabama
Security Clearance: Secret
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.As a Supply ChainProgram Manager you will manage diverse programs and team members supporting the Radar Test Contract and associated programs.
This is a results-oriented role with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and risk management. Your general responsibilities will include management of Supply Chain activities, Integrated Master Schedule inputs to the program and analysis and reporting of financial and performance data. In addition, you’ll use your communication and team building skills to report program status and critical issues to your internal customers and work closely with other Cross Business Teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Leading Supply Chain activities to ensure program objectives are met in a timely manner
- Partnership with Subcontract Management and supplier partners to achieve program objectives
- Supporting planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets, sales, and contributing to EAC inputs
- Serving as a key contributor in a Cross Business Team environment
- Leading proposal efforts for Supply Chain
- Developing and executing a supply chain strategy
- Supporting development and execution of risk and opportunity management plans, including 6 Sigma activities
- Supporting leadership reviews, including Gate reviews, Monthly Operations Reviews, Customer and Program Reviews.
- Supporting the operational, technical and financial health of subcontracting / material through assessments, measurements and metrics
- 8+ years of Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, Program Management, Project Management or Subcontract Management experience
- Experience with Supply Chain processes
- Experience leading or participating in cross-functional teams
- US citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- MPM Certification
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with Engineering Services, Radar Flight Test, Modeling & Simulation
- Experience using Product Data Management tools and MRP systems such as PRISM
- EVMS Certification
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Risk Management experience
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This job is posted internally as: Sr. Principal Material Program ManagementStay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon. Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management, Supply Chain, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Contracts and Supply Chain Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management, Program Planning/Scheduling, Supply Chain/Purchasing