Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Radar and EW Processor Products Department is seeking a Tier 1 Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead for Raytheon Space and Airborne System’s Secure Sensor Solutions mission area responsible for the development of electronics. The IPT Lead will manage a multi-disciplinary group of engineers as well as operations and supply chain. The IPT Lead develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards. The IPT Lead achieves milestones on-time and within allotted budget while managing his/her staff. He/she solve issues that impede program progress, allowing core staff to concentrate on their Work Products at hand. He/she will be responsible for completing financial Estimate at Complete (EAC), program Gate reviews, facilitate independent peer reviews of all Work Products, and manage risk and opportunity. He/she will also participate in new business activities including proposals, preparing bids, and developing basis of estimates.
The IPT Lead shall act independently, guided only by very broad company policies and objectives. The IPT Lead shall be able to apply advanced principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems which requires coordination of technologies across program requirements. The IPT Lead shall lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external stakeholders / customers.
The IPT Lead will report into Engineering, however, is expected to work intimately with the Program Manager to execute the contractually defined work scope.Required Skills:
- At least four years of demonstrated project leadership including cost, schedule, and technical responsibility of complex military electronics subsystems
- Experience leading electronics development valued at >$25M (labor and material)
- At least 12 Years participating in the design, development, and production of complex military electronics subsystems
- Earned Value / Control Account Manager Certified
- Experience developing and maintaining complex integrated master schedules
- Experience with Department of Defense acquisition processes
- Experience with developing technical baselines and cost volumes in response to Request for Proposals from the government
- Ability to obtain higher levels of security clearance including special access
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Strong presentation creation and delivery experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
: A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.Desired Education:
Advanced degrees (Masters or Ph.D.) 117791
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Electrical Engineering, All, Engineering Electrical Engineering