Location: Plano Texas Security Clearance: None / Not Required Raytheon is looking for a senior-level professional, Procurement Manager III to manage the Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Procurement Optics and Major Assemblies group. As a program Procurement Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front line supervisor of approximately 10 direct reports.
- A key member of Procurement Management team.
- Lead strategy for creation, management, and execution of procurement strategies across a spectrum of SAS programs to ensure program performance from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Business acumen to connect technical concerns to contract performance, and should be able to proactively identify and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, Small Business plan development and execution, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Communicate and integrate suppliers / subcontractors to support the achievement of SAS objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Broad knowledge of procurement in a DoD environment, including knowledge and experience in the FAR and Government contract procurement processes.
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, MRP, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
- Experience with legal related issues, such as data rights, intellectual property, risk management, source code escrow, etc. and know when to identify and consult with a SC Advisor or General Counsel to receive guidance.
- Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management
- Experience with Negotiations (price, terms and conditions, performance based payments, delivery, etc.)
- Able to understand common program management disciplines and support participation in supply chain reviews, Risk/Opportunity management, financial reports, EACs, monthly operation reviews, TIMs and PDR/CDR support.
- Experience translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- Experience in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to travel at least once a month.
- ‘Can do’ attitude but assertive when necessary to comply with company policies and Government regulations and laws.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Strong leadership ability
- Working knowledge of Raytheon’s PRISM/SAP
- Working knowledge of Raytheon Supply Chain (SC) SAS processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of Raytheon EXIM policy, and procedures
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues.
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Ability to work in a fast paced Development / Production environment
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Able to develop and coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- Advanced problem solving experience
- Ability to work toward achieving customer objectives without specific direction
- Ability to inspire and motivate others without having direct reporting relationship
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders and senior managers
- Demonstrate strong risk assessment and mitigation / avoidance skills
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations
Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Supply Chain, Space and Airborne Systems, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing