Location: Fort Wayne Indiana
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department requires an experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability development. This Systems Engineer requires proven technological and customer communications experience suitable to define next generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities. The candidate will have demonstrated ability to represent Raytheon to customers.
The SEIT engineering center ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation. The SEIT works in partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the contract period of performance. **Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment**Required Skills:
- Minimum 4 years related system design, integration and test experience
- Knowledge of EW/RF/Communication principles and system- and subsystem-level analysis methodologies
- Experience in Systems design and development
- Experience in performing system test and data analysis
- Experience with HW & SW testing of systems and subsystems
- Demonstrated proficiency with general lab/test equipment and Microsoft Office tools
- Works independently
- Active DoD Secret clearance - Current in scope (5 year) background investigation
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- Experience in Systems Engineering related to digital signal processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter architectures
- Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to project and program management
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements management using Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Demonstrated proficiency with modelling and simulation of radio, radar or EW systems and subsystems
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.Desired Education:
Master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, All, Engineering Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Integration & Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering