Location: Indianapolis Indiana
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Program Cost Schedule and Control Analyst II performs budget preparation including estimate at complete information on Department of Defense contracts, develops work breakdown structures; tracks and monitors project costs, sales, and earnings and provides periodic variance analysis and month/year-end close reporting and monitoring; working capital monitoring and analysis, program financial forecasting, program planning and execution and contract closeouts.Required Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the following:
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and procedures e.g., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Budgeting and variance analysis.
- Consistent commitment to goal achievement.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Good teaming abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP/APEX Business System.
- PRISM Business System.
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Earned Value Analysis/Management (EVA/EVM).
- Knowledge of Federal/Department of Defense contracts and practices.
Required Education (including Major):
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BA/BS in Finance or other business-related major.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Accounting, Finance, Warfighter Support Services, All Accounting, Finance